We are ensuring professional performing of our services with suitably qualified and experienced personnel in the field of non-destructive testing and welding expertise.
Our personnel are qualified in accordance with international recognized scheme IIW/EWF as International Welding Engineer (IWE) and International Welding Technologist (IWT).
Personnel is also qualified and certified in accordance with international standards and recommendations in the field of non-destructive testing, such as: EN ISO 9712, ANSI/ASNT CP-189, SNT-TC-1A and internal procedures. Personnel have following certificates:
- EN ISO 9712: VT Level 2, PT Level 3, MT Level 3, UT Level 3, RT Level 3
- SNT-TC-1A/CP-189: VT Level III, PT Level III, MT Level III, UT Level III, RT Level III
- ASNT NDT Level III Program: VT Level III, UT Level III
- ASME Sec. XI, App. VIII: PDI-UT-1, PDI-UT-2 w IGSCC, PDI-UT-3, PDI-UT-5
- Qualifications for UT techniques TOFD (Time of Flight Diffraction) in PAUT (Phased Array UT)